Saturdays: 8:30 am – 10:30 am in the Cafeteria (2-hours required to fulfill one class period.)
Semester One Semester Two
October 3 February 6
October 10 February 20
October 24 February 27
October 31 March 5 and March 12
November 14 April 2
November 21 April 9
December 5 April 16
December 12 - Last make up time for semester 1 April 23
May 14 - Last make up time for semester 2
Make-Up Time Rules
1) All students participating in make-up time must present photo identification upon request. Failure to produce photo identification will result in dismissal from make-up time with no credit for time served. Please see the Media Center to replace a lost LBHS ID card.
2) Students who arrive at the cafeteria after 8:30 am will not be admitted.
3) Students can only make up one class per Saturday. Students must attend 2 hours of makeup time, from 8:30 am-10:30 am, to make up one class period.
4) Electronic devices must be turned off and put away. Any exposure or use of an electronic device will result in dismissal from make-up time with no credit for time served.
5) The dress code is in effect during make-up time. Hats, hoods, etc. are prohibited. Violations will result in dismissal from make-up time with no credit for time served.
6) No food or drink is permitted except bottled water.
7) Talking and other forms of communication are prohibited during make-up time. Violations will result in dismissal from make-up time with no credit for time served.
8) Students are not permitted to sleep, put their heads down, or lean on tables during make-up time. Students must remain facing forward at all times. Violations will result in dismissal from make-up time with no credit for time served.
9) Students are to work on class assignments or complete sustained silent reading during make-up time. Playing cards and calculator games are prohibited.
10) Any Student Code of Conduct violation committed during make-up time may result in a discipline referral. Disrespect to staff or disruption of make-up time will result in an out-of-school suspension.
11) Students may begin to make-up time only after accruing 10 or more unexcused absences.
12) Students are not allowed to “bank” make-up time. You must have 10 unexcused absences before attending make-up time.
Questions regarding make-up time may be directed to the attendance office or the student’s building office.
*Students will not be permitted to enter Make-up Time without
work/assignments to complete*