*Everything can be improved.
* Every person can learn.
* The inherent worth of each individual must be valued.
* A dynamic institution adapts to the ever-changing needs of
* Self-discipline, integrity, and personal responsibility are
essential for constructive citizenship.
* Cultural diversity benefits both individual and community.
* A diverse curriculum is relevant to real world issues.
* A Physically and emotionally safe learning environment is
essential to student growth.
* The development of independent lifelong learners is the
essential purpose of education.
* Intellectual freedom and technology use enhance personal
* Higher-level problem solving and critical thinking skills
enhance individual success.
* The behavior modeled by faculty and staff directly
influences the learning environment.