Everyone, please join PTSA!
PTSA MEETINGS ARE OPTIONAL
There is no time commitment involved
There is no financial commitment involved after membership
Please include parents/students names, Grade Level & Phone
You can pay with credit card from your phone or computer!
YOUR MEMBERSHIP Allows PTSA to Help with all of these Programs and more:
· Pre-School Processing (August 1- August 3)
· Coffee with Counselors Parent Information Sessions (4 mornings per year)
· Patriot Parade Newsletter Mailed to your Home and Online
· Positive Behavioral Support for Students
· Student Assistance
· Patriot Closet for Student Clothing Assistance
· Patriot Pantry for Food Help
· Enchanted Closet Formal Homecoming & Prom Attire
· PTSA Proud Patriot Scholarships
· Freshman Kic-Off (Parents - Auditorium Aug. 3)
· Faculty & Staff Luncheon
· Senior Breakfast
· Honor Graduate Ceremony
· Faculty Grants for Classroom Enrichment
· Optional Meetings: 4th Monday each month (3rd Monday in Nov. & No meeting in December)
When you JOIN PTSA, you’re helping the students by helping PTSA work!
We’ll let you know about optional ways you can help out throughout the year.
Want to be more involved or get on the PTSA Board?
Lake Brantley PTSA has been named Top High School PTSA for Seminole County!
PTSA Scholarship Fund Donation Parking Pass Opportunity
If you are selected, you will receive a year-long LBHS Parking Pass in exchange for a $150 donation to the PTSA Programs Fund. Recipients must be an LBHS PTSA Member.
Four Ways to Enter!
1. Bring completed form to LBHS Front Office
2. Stop by PTSA Table at Pre-School Processing
4. Mail to: LBHS PTSA, 991 Sand Lake Road
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Where can I get a PTSA Parking Pass Donation Form?
Visit the PTSA Table at Pre-School Processing
If selected, you will be contacted by phone or email.
If you no longer have a student at LBHS, please feel free to share this information with others who have a student who could benefit.
The PTSA email database will be updated during the first 30 days of school.
If you would like to opt out from receiving correspondence right away, simply reply with your name and a statement to this effect.