AP TESTING RULES 2015 **LEAVE CELL PHONES AT HOME, IN CAR OR LOCKER!
1) Arrive on time: AM Check-in is 7:15 – 7:30am; PM Check-in is 11:15 – 11:30am. No one admitted after check in time.
2) BRING PHOTO ID!!!
3) Bring AP Student Pack.
4) Bring 2 number 2 pencils and 2 blue or black ink pens.
5) If you have two exams in one day, bring ‘easy to eat’ lunch.
6) LBHS school code is 100466.
7) IMPORTANT: Do NOT bring the following into the exam room:
a. Cell phones of any type, MP3 Players, or any electronic or communication devices; no ear buds
b. Books, dictionaries, highlighters, notes or mechanical/colored pencils
c. Tablets, computers, Rulers or straightedges
d. Purse, backpack
e. Calculators – only for AP Calc, Chem, Stats, Phys
f. Watches that make noise or transmits information. Watches that tell time only are ok.